Crowdsourcing has been notoriously cheapening creative labours in many fields, from logo design to photography. Startups that can’t afford to spend much more than a few hundred bucks on a logo usually turn to logo design contest websites.
Today we will bring you a list of some of the best design contest websites. Share your thoughts in the comments section below:
– 9 standout kitty-inspired designs to celebrate National Adopt-a-Cat Month
– Surprise Is One Of The Most Powerful Small Business Marketing Tools
– Interview with the No.1 Female Graphic Designer on DesignCrowd
– Our Designers Choice
– How To Do A Design Patent
– Viral Marketing History
– It’s time to change our Logo! And we did it with a contest!
– Harness the Internet Masses for Cheap Logo Design
– Why Good Web Developers are Few and Far Between
– Best Business Deals: Custom company logos